NASE Open Water Certification Course
The NASE Open Water Diver course is easy, fun and puts you on the road to a lifetime of learning and diving.
The Open Water Diver course, however, is just the beginning. Once you have your c-card, you’ll be ready to start diving both close to home and at exciting vacation destinations. Equally important, you’ll be ready to take part in an assortment of fascinating continuing diver education courses to further polish your skills and expand your diving opportunities.
Who Can Take This Course?
To take this course, you must:
· Be at least 12 years old.
· Be comfortable and relaxed in water too deep to stand (able to swim 200 meters, any combination of strokes, no time limited, and able to float, drown-proof or tread water).
· Be able to answer No to all questions on the NASE Medical History form, or secure a physician’s approval for diving prior to the start of the course
What is Involved?
The NASE Open Water Diver course consists of:
· Self Study: Using the convenient NASE eLearning program.
· Skill Development: Generally six to ten hours spent in a swimming pool with your instructor.
· Open-Water Training Dives: Put your new skills to work while logging over 100 minutes of bottom time with your instructor.
What Equipment Will You Need?
Equipment requirements will vary but generally include:
· Mask and snorkel
· Scuba-quality adjustable fins
Get Started Now
Take the Next Step: Contact us to set it all up! Once we have received payment, we will send you your e-Learning code and get you scheduled for your pool sessions and open water check out dives! Learn to Dive in a little as one weekend!
What to expect from taking an Ohana Open Water SCUBA Course
Here at the Ohana Dive Company, we want you to feel like family! Unlike most shops that push gear and hide extra fees, we focus on education! We believe that it is certification experience and education that make a great diver! We want our divers to succeed and become great adventurers!
Once your e-Learning has been completed you will schedule your pool sessions and open water check out dives. We complete these sessions in the scenic springs of Williston and Dunnellon, Florida (right outside Gainesville). The site we will be using will be the Devil’s Den Prehistoric Spring and the Rainbow River.
***This is non refundable! You will have 6 months to complete all eLearning, pool sessions and open water training after code activation; if you have questions lease contact us directly before purchase***